- Spatial resolution 1 μm
- 3 Mp camera
- Spectral resolution: 4 - 6 cm-1
- Raman shift: 90 cm-1 - 4 000 cm-1
- Transmission & Reflection measurements
- Ready to use
- Automatic substance recognition program
- Professional software
- 10x, 20х, 40х (Plan-C), MPLN50x objectives included
- Portable (leak-proof, shock-proof) case
- High efficiency (up to 7 000 counts/s/mW from silicon plate)
Low Wavenumber Raman
- Spectral resolution: 5 - 6 cm-1
- Raman shift: (-780) cm-1 – (-7) cm-1 (anti-Stokes), 7 cm-1 - 3 850 cm-1 (Stokes)
Low Wavenumber Raman Spectroscopy
Innovative Raman ﬁlters ensure spectral range from 7 up to 3 850 cm-1
(Stokes component) and from -780 up to -7 cm-1
(anti-Stokes component) with spectral resolution 6 cm-1
Gemstones’ inclusions identification
Gems inclusion deﬁnition give a lot of information including its origin.
Rutile in sapphire
Apatite in the garnet
Synthesis of artiﬁcial diamonds requires Raman spectroscopy research. The Raman imaging helps ascertain the quantity of diamantine in ﬁne-dispersed carbonic mass (explosion method).
2D Raman image of seemingly homogeneous carbonic powder indicates the presence of diamantine in it.
Graphene Raman investigation
(one of the most popular modern physical research task)
The Nobel Prize in Physics 2010 was awarded “for groundbreaking experiments regarding the two-dimensional material graphene”.
Graphene mapping *
Raman imaging of a surface (made with a 1 μm step) allows determination of thickness of carbonic coatings, and thus enables detection of tiny graphene ﬂakes of several μm in size only.
* Automatic 2D imaging complex can be ordered optionally
Experimental results of graphene synthesis
- Diamond-like ﬁlms deposited with ions of diﬀerent energies, which eﬀect on the surface.
- Mechanical exfoliation graphene.
- A ﬁlm of nanocrystalline graphite deposited by ECVD.
RAMOS W532 Ultimate solution for analysis of undeﬁned compounds
- Trace forensic analysis of ﬁbers, hair, pigments, ink, fabrics etc.
- Trace analysis of illicit substances
- Identiﬁcation of explosives and their precursors
- Qualitative analysis of liquid explosives in micro doses
Motorized sample stage with a 0,36 μm step allows distinguishing particles of 1 micron in size among thousands of others with diﬀerent chemical and physical properties.
Mix Splitter Complex for Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of Heterogeneous Powders
Mix Splitter Complex is an add-on solution to RAMOS W532 Raman Microscope.
Mix Splitter technology analyses each grain of the mixture which improves the limit of detection of residual contaminant (detects pieces of 10 μm size) and ensures more accurate identiﬁcation of components concentration – below 1%.
- 0,5% within 15 minutes
- 0,1% within 80 minutes
Error depending on impurity concentration
0.1-0.5% of impurity
Error < 50%
>5% of impurity
Error < 5%
Upgrade your existing microscope up to Raman
- Wavelength: 532 nm
- Laser power: 30 mW
Spectral range: 90 - 4 000 cm-1
(-780) cm-1 – (-7) cm-1
7 cm-1 - 3 850 cm-1
Resolution: 4 - 6 cm-1
Spatial resolution: 1 μm
6 - 8 cm-1
RAMOS & SERS for Life Science
- Ostec SERS Substrates enableidentiﬁcation of various chemical compounds in extremely low quantities(up to one molecule)
- SERS Substrates enhance Raman signal of sampling up to 107. SERS are designed to be used with RAMOS W532 Raman Microscope or portable Raman Analyzer
- Liquid drop deposition-evaporation
- Liquid drop spin coating
- Vapour phase deposition
SERS Analysis of Single DNA Molecule
- In situ, non-contact measurements, non-destructive, no labeling needed
- Bacteria detection
- Composition analysis of biological ﬂuids (urine, sweat, saliva etc.)
- Research of cells and tissues