Created by highly qualified scientists, engineers and designers, more than 100 reliable and robust SEOS-02 spectrometers work successfully all over the world.
Our specialists constantly improve main units of SEOS-02 supported by not only their experience in Russian high-tech industry and Russian Academy of Science, but also by best world achievements in science and technology. Our team works for better:
- Analytical parameters
Production and development are certified in accordance with ISO 9001.
SEOS-02 — optical emission spectrometer
SE0S-02 is the best solution for the customers, who need quick analysis, high specifications, safety and fair accuracy of element composition identification results in metal production at minimal purchase, commission and operating of the device costs.
- Industrial analytical laboratories of metallurgical and machine-building factories;
- Express-analysis of alloys while melting at workshops;
- Identification of alloy grade at warehouses;
- Research institutes and universities.
Alloys and elements to analyze
- SEOS-02 identifies the composition of iron alloys (all types of steel and cast iron) and non-ferrous alloys on any basis (Al, Cu, Zn, Ni, Ti, Mg, Co, Pb, etc.).
- CCD allows to analyze the whole range of basic elements used in metallurgy, including S, P, C.
- SEOS-02 measurement accuracy is in accordance with international regulatory documents.
- Every SEOS-02 spectrometer passes state verification procedure as a measuring instrument.
- These tests prove advanced metrological parameters of 5E05-02 spectrometers.
- Measured elements concentration range: 0.0005% – 45%.
- Relative error: 0.3% – 5% (depending on the concentration).
- SEOS-02 spectrometer has the best price/performance ratio.
- Allows to get the best metrological characteristics among the spectrometers made with CCD;
- Does not depend on the noble gas quality in comparison with the non-vacuum analogues.
New polychromator construction:
- Is more solid and easy to maintain;
- Allows to adjust key spectral lines as precisely as possible;
- Permits resetting in case of considerable changes in analytical tasks.
New composite material frame design ensures:
- Outstanding interference immunity;
- Temperature oscillations resistance;
- Ambient influence protection;
- Easy maintenance.
New spectrum excitation source allows to choose optimal for the existing analytical task configuration.
Various modes and their combinations – high-energy sparking, spark modes with various options, including quasi-arc - allow to deal with wide range of analytical tasks, including ultra pure copper and high silicon content alloys analysis.
New construction ensures:
- Easy and quick sample setting;
- Simple tungsten counter electrode maintenance;
- Quick (≤ 30 s) safety glass replacement;
- Bidirectional argon air cooling and adapters allow thin and small sample analysis.
SEOS-02 software is adapted to Microsoft Windows and has a wide range of functions:
- Control of the gas-vacuum system;
- Automatic profiling and accounting drift;
- Graphic spectrum representation with the opportunity of spectral lines identification;
- Analysis results export to MS Office;
- Concentration estimation (% and ppm);
- Alloys database with the opportunity to add one's own grades;
- One-point and two-point recalibration;
- Analysis process indicator and electronics self-diagnostic;
- Qualitative analysis if there are no corresponding methods installed on the spectrometer;
- Free access to the factory calibrations and curves;
- Opportunity to create one’s own analytical methods;
- Individual spectral background account for each line;
- Several spectral lines and comparison lines for each element;
- Automatic best comparison lines selection;
- Unique processing results algorithm, based on correlation analysis for the random and systematic errors reduction;
- Automatic inter-element additive and multiplicative effects account.
SEOS-02 analysis results:
- 5 parallel measurements (C1, C2, СЗ, C4, C5)
- Average chemical element concentration value (Average)
- Relative standard deviation (SD rel, %)
Alloy grade identification using SEOS-02 alloys database
Spark spots on burning samples