DAPOS is a line of autonomous units designed for fine purification and drying of such industrial gases like argon, helium, nitrogen, and hydrogen. It is designed for use with absorption and optical emission spectrometers, as well as other devices that use inert gas:
- as plasma gas in CRL, ICP, and microwave discharge spectrometers;
- as a carrier gas in chromatography,
- in arc, plasma or laser welding;
- in germanium or silicon crystal growth;
- in semiconductor manufacture.
These devices are an effective means of fully purifying gases and can be used to solve a wide range of research and production tasks requiring a pure inert medium or a given gas composition in sealed chambers (boxes), processing installations, and rooms.