IMOS Interference Microscope-Nanoprofilometer enables accurate, quantitative, ISO-compliant non-contact surface measurements and characterization of micro- and nanoscale surface characteristics, capturing up to two million data points in seconds. Choosing the right optical profilometer depends on your application requirements, including speed, accuracy, vertical range, automation and flexibility.
IMOS optical surface profilometer provides powerful versatility in non-contact optical surface measurements. The system makes it easy and fast to investigate a wide range of surface types, including smooth, rough, flat, sloped and stepped surfaces. All measurements are non-destructive, fast and require no special sample preparation.
The system is based on partially coherent light interference technology, which provides sub-nanometer accuracy on a wider range of surfaces with higher resolution than other commercially available technologies, thus optimizing your return on investment.
Performance, value, and versatility
IMOS profilometer offers exceptional benefits in a variety of applications such as flatness, roughness and waviness, stepped heights and more.
IMOS profilometer can be equipped with a specially developed state-of-the-art discrete zoom optical head. The sample stage can be configured from manual to fully automated with coded travel.
This versality system offers high accuracy, ease of use and high measurement rate at an affordable price in the Research Class segment of 3D optical profilometers.
- Resistant to external vibrations
- Highly automated measuring process
- Special user-friendly interface
- High-quality graphic interface for working with multi-planar 3D representations of measurement results
- Wide range of microscope configurations for different morphological parameters of the measured surfaces
- Two modes of operation: micro-relief and nano-relief
- Positioning of the measurement object in three coordinates
- Possibility to measure large areas by cross-referencing individual measurements
- Unique system of storage and systematization of measurement results