Ultrawide field Raman imaging
Uniform, large size scanning area of a galvanic scanner module:
- 150 μm x 150 μm (objective lens 100x)
- 320 μm x 320 μm (objective lens 40x)
- 680 μm x 680 μm (objective lens 20x)
Automatic XY stage can be used for ultra-wide field imaging.
The panoramic image (hyper image) by automatic stitching of a series of images obtained with the use of galvanic scanner.
High precision spectrometer calibration
RAMOS N500 is equipped with a neon lamp (option) for spectral calibration.
Calibration is possible at any wavelength by one click in the control software.
microscope can be equipped with a heating or cooling stage, vacuum or high pressure cell
- fiber optics probe for remote measurements
Data Acquisition and Data Analysis software
RAMOS N500 software “Nano SPO” with powerful analytical functionality is designed for hardware operating, data acquisition and data analysis.
- 2D and 3D image creation
- Autofocus control during mapping
- Automatic background subtraction, cosmic ray removing, peak shift imaging, etc.
- Support for external spectral databases
- Data export to popular file formats
- Intuitive user-friendly interface
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7