RAMOS S120. Dual-channel automated Raman confocal microscope
RAMOS S120 compact dual-channel confocal Raman microscope is designed for micro spectral measurements with capabilities at the level of high-end systems.
RAMOS S120 microscope has a rigid, moving parts-free design that requires no adjustments, has both high sensitivity and high spatial resolution, and can be equipped with two single-mode lasers simultaneously, 488/633 nm or 532/785 nm.
Wide possibilities, high reliability, and compactness allow using RAMOS S120 for solving a wide range of scientific and industrial applications.
- Research level optical microscope with the advanced measurement techniques
- Submicron resolution due to confocal design
- One or two integrated single-mode lasers
- Fully automated change of lasers/gratings without additional system alignment
- No moving parts in the spectrometer except laser shutters
- Automatic adjustment of laser radiation power level
- Wide dynamic range and extremely high sensitivity of innovative sCMOS detector
- Ability to connect fiber optic Raman probes
- Edge or Notch Filters for Stokes and Anti-Stokes Spectroscopy
- Ultra-Low Frequency Raman (THz-Raman) from 10 cm-1
- Automatic switching between Raman, optical and combined Raman-optical modes
- Raman mapping with motorized sample stage
- Laser safety Class 3B (Class 1 optional)
- The most affordable price in the Research Class segment of instruments
Ultra-low frequency Raman spectroscopy
Spectrum of CdI2
with Bragg filters