RAMOS U120. Basic automated Raman confocal microscope
RAMOS U120 compact single-channel confocal Raman microscope is designed for micro spectral measurements with capabilities at the level of high-end systems.
RAMOS U120 microscope has a rigid, moving parts-free design that requires no adjustments, has both high sensitivity and high spatial resolution.
Wide possibilities, high reliability, and compactness allow using RAMOS U120 for solving a wide range of scientific and industrial applications.
- Research level optical microscope with the advanced measurement techniques
- Submicron resolution due to confocal design
- No moving parts in the spectrometer except laser shutters
- Ability to connect fiber optic Raman probes
- Automatic adjustment of laser radiation power level
- Wide dynamic range and extremely high sensitivity of innovative sCMOS detector
HD video camera
- Edge or Notch Filters for Stokes and Anti-Stokes Spectroscopy
- Automatic switching between Raman, optical, and combined Raman-optical modes
- Laser Safety Class 3B (Class 1 optional)
- The most affordable price in the Research Class segment of instruments
Ultra-low frequency Raman spectroscopy
Spectrum of CdI2
with Bragg filters